- Type 2 Diabetes research papers examine the condition that causes the body to no longer produce enough insulin and the cells of the body do not respond to insulin properly.
Self-reported sleeping problems, hating the sleep quality and day time tiredness are the only defining characteristics of insomnia because it is such an individual experience.
By use of polysomnography, researchers find that a possible cause of insomina is a longer period of stage 1 sleep and shorter periods of stages 3 and 4....
- Diabetes in the Workplace Discrimination Research Paper discusses an example of an order places on discrimination, it looks at the requirements for specific sources, and how it should be prepared.
Through use of polysomnography, researchers find the possibility that a longer period of stage 1 sleep while stages 3 and 4 do not get enough time inadequate sleep causes insomnia....
- Autoimmune Disease Symptoms research papers discuss the disease that couses an abnormal response in the body's immune system to various substances or tissues that are normally found in the body.
- Research papers on autism report that it was once believed to be rare but now the incidence of autism has seemingly increased significantly over the past several decades.
- Chromosomal Abnormalities research papers look into the conditions that cause any aberration, mutation, or anomaly, such as a missing, extra, or irregular portion of chromosomal DNA.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome research papers examine the debilitating condition that affects adults and children with persistent fatigue that can last three to six months.
- Common Types of Fractures Found in Children Research Paper studies the differences in adult fractures and childhood fractures, and the treatment needed for childhood fractures.
- Comorbid Conditions research papers on the medical term used when one or more additional diseases or disorders occur at the same time with a primary disease or disorder.
- Congenital Heart Defects research papers examine the birth defects that cause problems in the structure of the heart and/or the surrounding great vessels present at birth.
We often come across news, showcasing the effect of bullying in schools and the side effects on the harmed students. There are various types of bullying experienced in schools among the students like: teasing, taunting, threatening, hitting, spitting, and embarrassing others in public place. All these actions may assault one’s dignity. The effect of bullying on the children is so negative, that it may damage their academic performance. It may force students to even commit suicide. It harms the students not only mentally but physically, emotionally, and socially. The cause of bullying varies from case to case. The assault may be due to some personal reasons or out of jealousy or it may depend upon the family background of bullies. Such families are considered to be dysfunctional as they are not interested in knowing about their child activities in school. With ignorance comes fear and the fear leads to dogmatism. Education is the key to acceptance. Such cases can be avoided by the combined efforts of school, parents and off course with the help of school students. It is said that with time, everything settles down, but in such cases we can’t wait for time otherwise something bad may happen and then no one will be able to handle its consequences.
- This research paper will present an overview of Down syndrome and autism, paired with a survey of the instructional techniques and modalities that can be used to effectively engage students with these conditions in the learning process.
- Research papers on Dyspnea discuss the common medical condition that causes the feeling that one cannot breathe or is having difficulty breathing.