If this is true then how students should mature themselves in all kinds of essay topics and their in-depth questions without having any research? I am also asking as I face problems while writing within the time limit good maturity of ideas on that particular topic of the essay.
In some countries, people’s weight has significantly increased while their levels of health have decreased. What do you think may be the causes of this problem and what solutions can you suggest for solving them? Give reasons and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
In addition, Genesis is a system that tracks sales and special order, automatically placing orders with vendors and providing sales associates with order status (Lowes link, 2011).
Although the variety of conservative, complementary, and surgical treatments available, such as medication, thermotherapies, ergonomic and self-care advices, and patient education, proven to be beneficial for CLBP, at the present time the main aim is to provide effective interventions as well as reduce the health care costs....
IELTS teachers often categorises IELTS essays differently and also give them different names.
1. For the opinion essay (Do you agree or disagree? / To what extent do you agree?), some teachers call this the argumentative essay, persuasive essay or agree disagree essay.
2. The discussion essay generally has the same name but some teachers include the advantage/disadvantage essay in this category while I like to distinguish it and teach it separately.
3. The solution essay is also often categorised similarly by teachers but don’t forget that this also includes a cause/solution essay as well.
4. The direct questions essay is sometimes called the two question essay but as it is possible to get three questions I prefer the name direct questions essay.
5. I haven’t come across any teachers categorising an IELTS essay as a narrative essay but no doubt there are some who do.
I know it can be confusing to have teachers categorising essays differently and giving them different names. I recommend you look through the IELTS Cambridge books 1-9 and see all the types of essays that come in IELTS writing task 2 for yourself.
But there is another aspect the exploratory genre that is equally important. An exploratory essay is, in essence, a retrospective of your writing and thinking process as you work through a problem. It describes when, how, and why you completed certain types of research. This kind of writing is about how you work through problems that require writing and research. You will have to be introspective and think about your thinking process in order for your essay to turn out well.
Exploratory essays are very different from argumentative essays. In fact, an exploratory essay is likely different from any other essay you’ve written. Instead of writing to convince an audience of the validity of a thesis, you will be writing to find out about a problem and perhaps to form some preliminary conclusions about how it might be solved.
The introduction should outline the problem you explored and why it’s important. In addition, you should briefly discuss 1) some of the problem’s possible causes; 2) the institutions and people involved with the problem; 3) some of the possible solutions to the problem. A brief overview of the types of sources your researched during your inquiry.
We adhere to all guidelines concerning your paper, providing unlimited revisions until your paper reaches your personal satisfaction.
* Our "100% satisfaction guarantee" only works if you provide complete and detailed order instructions from the beginning of the order. Instructions cannot be changed in the middle of working on it or after it is completed. We only process a full refund if the writer cannot complete the job or find the sources that we need to complete the project, or we fail to deliver. Rest assured that these instances are very rare.
The conclusion should restate the problem you explored, outline some of its possible causes, review the institutions and people involved, and highlight some possible solutions. If you still have any questions about the problem (and it’s ok to have some), you will discuss them here. Talk about why you think you still have questions regarding the problem you explored, where you might look to answer these questions, and what other forms of research you would have to do.
We care about each and every one of our customers and strive to provide the best services possible at an affordable price.
You are not just a name and number for us. We always keep our customers in mind throughout the process and we understand the importance of this work you and how it affects your life. Rest assured that you are in safe hands and we will deliver a high-quality job for you.
OpenText is a leader in providing enterprise content management solutions and we will analyse consulting services provided in the European market along with effect on demand with today’s changing economic environment....
There are two effective solutions to the problem of repeat offenders. One way to tackle this is to ensure that all criminals entering prison are given the chance to retrain with useful skills which will hopefully ensure them a job after they have served their sentence. By doing this, it will help them reintegrate back into society and give them some means of supporting themselves financially. Another method of dealing with criminals who reoffend is to have more supervision and checks in place when they are back in society. This solution would hopefully prevent them from taking any chances and deter them from reoffending because they are being so closely watched.